Monday, February 6, 2012

I need some Eminem Quotes/Song quotes that are good for a Facebook status. Give me some that are really good and that not a lot of people would use. Thanks(:|||***ill do whatever it takes.. when i'm with you, i get the shakes. my body aches when i aint with you, ive got zero strength. theres no limit on how far id go- no boundaries, no lengths. -Spacebound, Eminem

you took me for granted, took my heart and ran it straight into a planet, into the dirt, i can no longer stand it. -25 to Life, Eminem

have you ever loved someone so much, you'd give an arm for- not the expression, no literally give an arm for? when they know they're your heart, and you know you were their armor? & you will destroy anyone who would try to harm her? -When I'm Gone, Eminem

you showed me nothing but hate, you ran me into the ground, but what goes around comes around -No Love, Eminem (song feat. Lil Wayne)

call me the space shuttle Destroyer, I just blew up the Challenger, as a matter of fact, I need a lawyer -Almost Famous, Eminem

**** them all, tell them "eat ****" -Cold Wind Blows, Eminem

how do you expect her to act in the sack when shes closin her eyes, fantacising her diggin her nails in my back to this track? -Seduction, Eminem|||"Never take ecstasy, beer, baccardi, weed, pepto bismol, vivarin, tums, tagamet hb, xanax, and valium in the same day. It makes it difficult to sleep at night." Eminem.

Thats my favourite haha

This site is great, its got a tonne of quotes on almost every category of eminem's life:

http://www.eminemlab.com/eminemquotes.ht鈥?/a>

God Bless You.|||heres an eminem quote from him. "do you have enemys? good that meens youve stuck up for something in life"
heres a great eminem quote from patiently waiting "it's like a fight to the top
Just to see who die for the spot
You put your life in this
Nothin like survivng a shot"|||Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you got your back turned -Eminem|||i wasn't looking when i stumbles onto you musta been fate <3

Space Bound .

火车采集器
  • portuguese translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment