Friday, February 3, 2012

So, there is this girl I have a HUGE crush on, I mean, I am in love with her. I want to send her a love letter but it would seem really weird to ask for her adress from her friends or herself. I have her cellphone number but don't want to call or text her.|||WholeSwitch is committed to provide quality, highly efficient and intelligent voice and data exchange services for ITSPs around the globe. We offer a wide range of services including PC to Phone, Mobile VoIP, Calling Card, Callback, Call Shop, I-PBX, DID Numbers and SMS Service. At the same time, we offer full spectum of Reseller and White Lable programmes to global telecom operators.|||cell phones are not searchable in most databases in order to find addresses

you should talk to her first and get to know her before you send her a love letter

that would flip her out

peace|||you have her number but don't wanna call or text her? so are you saying you creepily got it?|||Just yellow page her parents online.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment