Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sharing space but not sleeping in the same bed.|||depends on your relationship with him? anyway it probably wouldnt be weird.|||Normal... except when she invited her friends over and I was playing xbox in the nuddy. that was a really awkward day.
I never looked at her once in a sexual way if that's what you were thinking. She always walked around the house naked and it really pissed off my girlfriend. I walked around the house in my underwear and that really pissed off her boyfriend.

She is my best friend since we were little so we were kind of desensitized when we saw each other naked. We even took bubble baths together! :D|||it depends,if u like him then u will probably start to get nervous and say dumb sh** but if your just friends then it would still be weird..ya' know if he liked u..from my expeirence...its bad omfg but u just gotta lay low and be cool|||He willbe able to hear all your phone calls and maybe see you undressed once in a while.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment