Thursday, February 9, 2012

My name is Julian Gordon. I'm an oil painter and I've sold about 15 of my paintings locally in the community and it has been suggested to me that I create a website where people can commission me to paint something for them. I generally do realistic portraits in oils but I've done a few landscapes and still lives. But my question, or rather request is a creative title for this business I might possibly begin. I was hoping I could incorporate my name (first or last but not both) into it somehow. Any ideas? Thanks!|||try something that suits your style like here are a few i came up with just now- oilfields or oilmeadow try something that sounds fun and not serious but make it short. since you're doing a art business put the word oil in it. oil farm or something sounds good. hope i helped!|||julian gordon is actually a really cool name lol "julian gordon originals" .com or u could go with "julian caesar" theme|||Your name is important so people will remember you. Julian Gordon Designs. Julian Gordon Creations. Julian Gordon Art. You have a nice name, put it out there.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment