Monday, February 6, 2012

My husband was killed by a giant, and it's been several in-game weeks but I have yet to receive a letter. I tried resurrecting my husband, but he comes back unmarried. I still can't remarry though. Is there a way to fix this?|||For PC version:
1) console -> click dead spouse (for ID) -> type "resurrect"
2) remove amulet of mara/matrimony rings from inventory (not sure if this makes a difference)
3) go to Maramel (the guy you got Amulet of Mara from) in Riften
4) console -> click Maramel (for ID) -> type "resetquest relationshipmarriage" -> then type setstage relationshipmarriage 10

~~~ ^ this portion opens up the marriage quest again to get remarried, buy a new amulet

then, find your spouse (probably back where you originally found them by now, since you resurrected)...
1) click them (for ID) -> type "addtofac 19809 1"
2) type "setrelationshiprank player 4"

~~ ^ this portion opens up the dialog to get married (again)|||This worked wonders, thank you. :D

Report Abuse

|||I have the same problem, except I ended up killing my spouse. As of yet for you it might be a glitch, if the letter hasn't come yet. By this time 'several' in game weeks should be plenty of time to pronounce your spouse legally dead.
I would try maybe restarting from the last best save point, yeah its a bummer but I mean so far there isn't anything that fixes that.|||Get Real.

火车采集器
  • restaurant week nyc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment