Thursday, February 9, 2012

I hv been dating a girl from almost 6 months now,including 2 months when she was overseas. I like her n like to spend a lot of time with her. But I hvnt propose to her yet. WhT do u think how long it should take to propose a girl? There r a lot odds that I think she won't accept my proposal.|||I'd wait until she gives you an ultimatum. By then you may have changed you mind.
Squido|||Give it a yr at least|||I don't think a proposal while dating is appropriate. Do you still feel like you are dating her or you are in a serious relationship. It's really up to you. I personally think 6 months would be too soon but it all depends on where you are in your relationship.|||Dude take your time, there is no need to rush, that's all i have to say. There still may be some things that you have to find out before you even do such. Word to the wise: "Don't jump onto a ship and then find your self jumping to the next one at the next moment. To huge jumps may lead to a trap."|||Around here, most ppl do it during the first date. See the results.|||6 months might be a little too soon, but a year would be better. Not only would you get to know her a little better after a year but for your first anniversary celebration, proposing could be something special. Good luck!|||you shouldnt propose until you know her better. you need to save up your money, you need to give yourselves time to get past the infatuation stage and make sure you have a good friendship basis so you can work through your bad times to get back to the good|||it is a personal choice between each unique couple. I personally have been with my bf for almost nine months, and although i have been dropping heavy hints that i want a ring for the last four, he still hasnt proposed. Try bringing up the subject of marriage with her. That might give you some idea of whether or not she is ready.|||For a marriage? My opinion, you'll need 2 years at least. That should be good enough.

火车采集器
  • nada bluebook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment