Thursday, February 9, 2012

How would you get a girls number when you are out at a store or mall? Just moved to a different state and I need to meet people.|||well first you must jump over the magical fire hoop of the kinky woodland gypsies, then you climb up into the chamber of the mystical unicorns, knock on the chamber door and you will be greeted by the cheese eating grapefruit man who will lead you to the horny castle of the badgers who by chance are all named pete but in order to find the rite pete the badger you must use ur magic wand with you will have to pull out of hobo piss. once you have done this you climb to the tower of gypsy magic and ask the girl for her number.|||creepy...get to know them first|||Just look for an opportunity to say something to a girl. I'm good at bookstores, bars and record stores (Vynil records. Yes, lots of down to earth girls there). Try to be forward bit don't be intrusive. I'd leave the decision up to the girl. Just say, “Hi, I Hemingway? I really loved The Sun Also Rises” then go from there and be like, “Hey, I hope it's not too forward but Im new around here I'd like to talk to you further. Is there anyway I can get your number?”|||Ok omg a couple of weeks ago I was in staples I was looking for sharpies and there was this guy on that isle an he struck up a covensation about sharpies and them he took a sharpie and asked for my arm then he wrote his number on my arm :P lol do something like this
Answer mine please
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment