Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The coaches organized the match, but some of us don't want to play because they said they don't want to risk losing to girls in front of everyone like we do a lot against them in practice. But since it's for charity i don't know what excuse could get us out of it. Any ideas?|||Be a man!|||its was for charity we let them win|||say you got a ***** and it keeps growing|||IT'S FOR CHARITY!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!! DX
MAN UP!! IF YOU LOOSE YOU LOOSE!! DEAL WITH IT!! XD|||I had a leg spasm.

I don't have a ride.

I have a doctors, dentist, orthodontist appointment and I can't get out of it

I have major cramps in my leg and my moms concerned I can'r go

My parents don't agree with us going against girls, so due to my family values I can't participate

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment