Friday, February 17, 2012

I am wanting to get a job online.. I have heard they are easy and quick. I am only concerned about the privacy issues and trust issues. If anyone does use a website to get some easy cash it would be greatly appreciated. (:|||The most annoying thing about working online is when you have to tell people you work online. Everybody who doesn't work online thinks it's "easy and quick" and that's just an insult because it's almost always 10 times harder than working a normal job. You are asking for trouble and entering a world that you do not belong. Only people who expect to work hard and who are realistic about things survive in the online business world. You won't survive so stick to regular jobs for now and forget about this world I live in. You won't make it and you'll wish you never even tried because looking for a regular job or a better regular job would have bettered you more and fits you better personally. If you continue with this, you will be scammed. I guarantee it. You are 110% the type of person who gets scammed while looking for work online.|||Wow! You must have one of the 0.001% of online jobs that is genuine. There are no websites from which you can get easy cash.|||I agree, there is no such thing as easy cash. But you can earn online, that's a fact. I'm doing it for over a year now. I provide online freelance services.
This is why I suggest micro jobs based websites, for example I had pretty good earnings with http://www.seoclerks.com/ for the last few months. I also have other ways of getting online clients, but that's a different story.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment