Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ok so what I'm asking is. Is it normal to feel really awkward if you watch a movie and a sex scene comes up and your parents are with you, cause I don't want to stare cause I don't want them thinking I'm a perv or something. So I just go like. "My throat is cough really dry. I should get some water" is it supposed to make you feel really awkward.|||I think that's normal for whatever reason. My husband and I have a movie night with my Dad once a week. Sometimes, if there's a really raunchy sex scene, I'll feel kinda uncomfortable. I don't know why.|||i know how u feel|||Yup, it happens to everyone! I understand where you're coming from? I actually saw sex scences played out in front of my grandmoher! LOL! Awkward way too much?hehe:)|||You don't give your age. Assuming that you have had some sex education, then you have an adults knowledge of such things. Of course you will feel awkward, but there is no reason to think that you are being perverted by continuing to watch, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR PARENTS CONTINUE TO WATCH IT!!|||No never leave!|||That's totally normal :) I feel the exact same way when I watch sex scenes with my parents haha. The other day we were watching Romeo and Juliet (the 1996 version) and it was soooo awkward. First of all, the kissing scenes were so...intense/passionate...that made it really weird watching with my parents. And then like an hour into the movie, they start stripping for sex and I was like, "Oh my god....this is so awkward." I'd never watched the movie before so I had no idea that was coming so I could only sit there helpless...

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment