Friday, February 17, 2012

I want to know how to do it. Can anyone give me an example? A template?|||Your Name.
Your Address.

(4 lines)

Interviewer name
Interviewer job title
Address

(2 lines)

Dear Mr/ Ms Last Name

(1-2 line)

Thank you for giving me the time and opportunity to interview with you (date) regarding the (Scholarship name) scholarship. Our interview was very informative and pleasant. (Continue going on about how you felt about the interview and experience with your interviewer).

I can assure you that if I was the scholarship recipient... (sell yourself. What will you do with the scholarship? What are your future career goals? How will them investing in you-- by providing you this scholarship-- be a smart choice? Why you out of everyone else?)

Again, I'd like to thank you for the opportunity to sit down and talk with you this morning/afternoon/etc.


Sincerely,


(Signature)


Name|||You don't need to write a whole letter. Unless you're competing for something like $100,000, just a couple sentences will suffice. "Thank you for taking the time to interview me... If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me... I look forward to hearing from you..."|||You do NOT.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment