Tuesday, February 14, 2012

If you've found it hard to make meaningful friendships in high-school is it easy to make a fresh start at uni? Anyone done this and succeeded?|||It completely depends on where you are and if you blend well with the people of the school.

Personally I had meaningful friends in high school, so I thought it would be easy for me in college, too. So, I left state for college and went to a university where I was the only person from my high school there.

I found myself not being able to make any meaningful friends here strictly because I didn't blend with the atmosphere of the school.

But, this is just my experience.

Generally, it is easier to meet people in college and start over because you dont have all the old attachments. Plus, people are finally growing up and starting to really like you for you.

I wouldnt worry. And if you try to get a fresh start and find yourself not enjoying your new situation, you can always transfer!|||well it just depends. some people think they hadhad better friends in high school, while others think they had more meaningful friendships in college.

i think you could have a fresh start simply because you hardly know anyone when you just start college. thats anywhere.

im still in high school and was shy my firs 2 years but now im not anymore and ive made some great friends. i learned that you could make new friends anywhere, at anytime. whether its school,jobs, etc.

but the catch is that you cant always expect people to come up to you all the time. if you want to make new friends/meet new people then join some clubs/organizations on campus, dont just sit in your dorm because if you do then you probably wont have much luck. just have to put yourself out there.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment