Thursday, February 9, 2012

I use a space heater in the winter, and that makes my room VERY dry. - nose bleed dry.. I want to increase the humidity, I have a bottle of water with MIST, i spray in the room every so often, will that increase the humidity?

I don't have a humidifier. So I'm trying to ghetto style it|||Try placing a dish of water on your heater and allowing it to slowly evaporate. If it's not too girly for you, you could even add a few drops of essential oil to the water -- perhaps Benzoin or Frankincense, both of which are known to aid breathing.

Care needs to be taken if it's an electric heater though! I should think nose bleeds are preferable to electrocution, any day.|||It depends on how air tight the room is. If it is drafty or lets outside air in then the mist is not likely to do much good.

A pot of water simmering on a stove or similar device is a much better way to add moisture to the air but again if there is a lot of outside air entering the room much of the effort will be wasted.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment