Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have a close friend who has a daughter in highschool. Her daughter wants to wear a two piece bikini into a pool party. But, my friend is quite hesitant to have her daughter wear one. Is that ok? Or is she being controlling? I personally feel that she maybe a little bit out of line... But how do I tell her that? I do know that at some point her daughter will eventually grow up and she needs to wear clothing appropriate for her age.|||4|||I am 13 and I have been wearing two piece swim suits since I was a baby my whole life I have only owned ONE, one piece swim suit
I don't think it's a big deal I mean the only thing that u r exposing is your stomach it is not a big deal but people have different opinions|||As long as she has decent sized boobs, bikini's are great. Tell her mum to chill, her girl's gonna grow up sooner or later. I think 15 is a good age.|||Almost every teenage girl that has the body for a bikini wears one. I'd say once a girl is a teenager she should decide if she wants to wear a bikini or not.|||I have been wearing bikinis as long as I can remember. I think that that mom is a control freak.. and nobody wears one pieces unless they're on a swin team or a dive team.|||I personally don't think it should be a big deal whether she does or not. Pretty much all of America has been wearing bikini's since we were little, so why should it matter now? Just tell her that she's in high school and the only reason her daughter wouldn't wear one is if she's over weight, then she should just stick with a tankini. If she's on the slimmer side though, then it's most likely making her daughter feel self-conscious in thinking that her mother doesn't even think that she's thin enough to wear a bikini. Hope this helped!|||high school is fine to wear bikinis. that would be embarrassing if she had a whole piece bathing suit on....lol she would be the only girl with that type of bathing suit.|||I would hate to be your friends daughter...any age its rlly not a big deal|||I'm 13 and in the 8th grade, I wear bikinis often.
I mean, if the girl is slightly overweight, maybe not (to avoid her being picked on) but any girl over 12 with a flat stomach who feels comfortable with their body should have the right to wear bikinis:))|||That's nothing to wear a bikini. 10 year olds wear bikinis. And it's not like 10 year old sluts that do it, it's not that sort of thing, I mean, 10 year olds wore bikinis like in the 80s. It's nothing. It's just a bathing suit.|||I'm 14 n I wear bikinis but make sure she's covered up not showing 2 much or she'll look lyk easy|||If it was me I'd let the girl wear the bikini. I've worn a bikini to the beach or the pool as far back as I can remember. I think I was four when my mother put it on me. The ones I buy are smaller, thinner and the strings are a lot smaller than the ones mom bought but they are all considered bikinis none the less. If you go look around the department store when swimwear goes on sale you will note that they have bikinis for all ages, shapes and sizes as well as overall coverage. If the stores didn't sell them why would they put them on the rack?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment