Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Anyone know what the going rate is?

This is in Florida if it makes a difference.|||Work out how much it'll cost you in fuel then add $25-30 an hour; I'm guessing that'll end up around $70 which is about fair|||With the price of fuel, you would make just enough to make it worth your time charging $1.25 a mile. This would be bare minimum. This is what I charge friends. I would go at least twenty five to fifty cents more for strangers. Overall, one humdred is not overpriced if you want to make a little for your time.
Many folks figure the costs, i.e. fuel, etc. than double the figure to add in your time. This works as well for construction estimates.|||Cost of fuel + what you are paid per hour at your job x hours.|||A lot of places charge a $1-1.50 a mile +gas, but that is for longer trips I think. Some places charge more than that. My trainer is getting $1000 to take 2 horses from Missouri to South Carolina, but around $100 for 55 miles is more realistic for you.|||I don't know Fla rates but if you get someone to do it for $100 you are in luck.

fuel will run about $25, then there is what the shipper pro-rates for wear and tear, plus about 3 hrs for the ship plus however long you are going to be there. I certainly would not do it for minimum wage because you are using my expertise as a van driver.|||I don't know what most people would charge but I think however much you pay in gas plus maybe $75-$100|||You should try craiglist. But I'd say 75-100 if you in a area really out of the way maybe a little more|||Try looking on Craigslist in the area that your horsey is

Hippie rides a horsey? I have an old mustang....LOL

火车采集器
  • nada boats
  • kasich
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment